Friday, July 11, 2008

Bugs.. BE GONE!! *POOF*


I haven't mentioned this to anyone because it's really gross. I've said before how we had spider issues, well.. we also have a HUGE ant and earwig problem. So now.. dum da da dum!.. Orkin to the rescue! We're getting rid of those nasty critters for good! This is funny but gross, John got attacked by flying ants this morning in the driveway on his way to work. They were flying into his head, swarming on the porch light, and otherwise infesting the garage door. EWWW!!! This has got to be stopped! I will be so glad when they are all gone! I'm too grossed out to want to be outside in our yard much. I want my home back!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I wonder why you have so many. We have hardly seen an ant this year. Good luck with Orkin

Chris said...

We usually have to spray every year to get rid of the spiders and ants. I think we need to do it again because I saw ants all over in the yard. Hope it works for ya.