Sunday, May 18, 2008

Oldy

Tomorrow is my 27th birthday! I feel old. I know I'm really not, but I still feel that way. But I've been going to the gym lately to try and make myself look and feel young and pretty again. I've been doing good too. Last time instead of running around the track 2 times, I managed to run around 3 before I felt like I was going to collapse and die. I laugh at myself when I think of how good of shape I used to be in vs. now and how I always told myself back then "I'm always going to keep myself in shape". HA! Well, Kam.. you didn't. But I'm working on fixing that. :)

6 comments:

Jessi said...

I hope you have a great birthday! (And you're not old.)

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Kami. And keep on going to the gym. That's awesome. I've been such a slacker myself. I hope your example will inspire me again.

Elaine said...

Just remember how good you will feel when you have more energy because you are more in shape. Take it one step at a time and just keep heading in the direction you want and you will achieve. Good luck and Keep going. You are beautiful and I can't believe you are 27 YIKES!!! My BABY !!! You have so many great years to go.

Diana said...

Happy B-day girl! You are beautiful no matter what.

Kimberlie said...

Happy Birthday Kami! I remember the jump from 26 to 27 feels so big. But wait until you hit 30 like me:) It's not so bad!

Shana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :) You are so cute and I hope you had a great day!!! :) Love ya!