Friday, June 12, 2009

Little Woman

Our little Macey isn't a puppy anymore. She's in heat and is now wearing diapers. I don't have any pictures of it because she's not very happy. It's kind of broken her little spirit which is really sad. So I just couldn't bring myself to publish her humiliation on top of it. After all, she is our little girl, not just our dog. But as sad as it is to watch her try so desperately to rub off the diaper, it's also just a good sign that soon we'll be able to breed her and have lots more little Macey's running around. (Temporarily until they find good homes of course!)

4 comments:

Elaine said...

I have never had a girl pet in heat. How long do they wear diapers? and how often. YUK!!

Kami Hall said...

Haha. Just a few days usually. about every 3 or 4 months I think.

Shana said...

Kami, It is actually only every 6-9 months, so not bad at all. Good luck breeding her. I tried to breed Jetta and she FREAKED! She would not even let the male dog near her rear end. lol

Kimberlie said...

So When are you planning on breeding her? I may want one. I have a friend who might be interested too. How much do they go for?