Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Eating Healthy Never Tasted So Good!

My mom gave me a new cookbook that I LOVE!! Thanks mom! It's a diet cookbook that has TONS of really yummy recipes that you'd never guess were low in calorie and fat. The other day I made roasted ratatuille (I think that's how it's spelled and I'm too lazy to go check haha) with peppered marsala chicken. It was SO good! Then I made steak sandwhiches the next night. Would you believe that they only had about 300 calories?! Not bad! Anyway, I just had to share my joy. My love of cooking has been renewed with a healthy twist! Anyone want to come to dinner? :)

3 comments:

Jessi said...

So what cookbook is it?! Those recipes sound yummy.

Kami Hall said...

It's the new Better Homes and Gardens Diet Cookbook. It's so awesome! I made peach coconut mousse that tasted as good as it sounds, and it was FAT FREE only 73 calories!

Elaine said...

You are looking so good!!!!! and have such amazing will power to get yourself healthy and follow the program you have been on. Now for the hard part to make it a life syle change. I know you can do it.