Thursday, October 16, 2008

Can't Pass Up A Tag

Copy and paste this to your blogs!

I think... I need to get out more often.
I need... to seriously lose weight!
I know... I'm not always the voice of reason.
I want... to take more vacations with my family.
I have.... an obsession with bagels.
I miss.. the good 'ol days and family reunions the way they were when we were kids.
I fear.. that I'm going to get cancer.
I feel... tired.
I hear.. Connor's rattle, and the tv.
I smell... the remnants of last nights dinner still. (it had bacon in it and always lingers for a long time)
I crave... bagels.
I regret... some past decisions.
I wish... I had more energy and motivation.
I love... my family.
I always... think about how nice it would be to have a nanny on call.
I remember... when I was a kid how accident prone I was, and Connor is starting to be the same.
I sing... primary songs to Connor.
I don't always... feel like being the responsible one.
I argue... more then I should.
I write... poetry, but not as often as I used to.
I lose... pens.
I listen.. to music during the day sometimes.
I don't understand ... how the economy got so bad so fast.
I can usually be found... chasing Connor around the house trying to keep him out of trouble.
I forget... something from 6 months ago that John told me once and thinks I should remember still.
I am happy.... when it's sunny.
I tag anyone who cares to do this.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Interesting and the only thing I didn't know was your obession with bagels. When did you pick up that?