Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bad Day

Today is getting off to a bad start. I feel so frustrated and it's only noon. There's just too much stress! John has been applying for jobs over the past few days and he has an interview tomorrow now for a much higher paying job in the IT field. He's so stressed over it which is in turn stressing me out. I shouldn't let it effect me, but it does. This is what John has been waiting for. He has been really worried about finding a high paying job before he got his bachelors degree. If he got this, it would make things SO much better. So that has been weighing on both of us since last night. But I also have been trying to find a way to get Alex flute lessons and a flute that doesn't cost $350 dollars AT THE CHEAPEST! Why the crap are they so expensive?! So I'm trying to get that done while listening to the baby in the background whine and cry because he feels like being impossible today and not be happy with ANYTHING, and Alex constantly bugging me about when she's getting her flute. I just want to run away and hide. I know a lot of people have it a lot worse than me. I shouldn't be so pitiful. I just don't handle stress well. Let's just hope the day gets better!

2 comments:

Kortney said...

Have you looked into renting a flute, or try KSL classifieds, or my favorite Ebay!

Shana said...

I HOPE YOU ARE DOING BETTER!!! I AM SORRY!